Meet Dr. Lang
World Class Eye Care with a Personal Touch.
Serving the Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, N. Fort Myers Area for 16 years.
We are a technically advanced state of the art eye center to diagnose and treat your eye problems and are committed to providing you with superior customer service to achieve your best possible outcome.
Dr. Todd Lang is a highly trained and experienced board certified Optometric Physician who will provide you with the highest quality comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings, glaucoma screening and treatment.
He also provides the highest quality medical treatment and management of eye diseases such as macular degeneration, diabetic retinas, eye trauma, dry eyes, infections, eye injuries, LASIK, Ortho-K, emergency care and more.
We schedule ample time for your eye exam so that every aspect of your eye health can be properly assessed and to insure your eyeglasses will provide you with the best possible vision.
He has over 30 years of clinical practice and functioning in many surgical facilities as an associate and consultant. He is also a Diplomate for the American Board of Optometry and a member of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
Dr. Todd Lang was voted Best Optometrist – Eye Doctor – 8 out of 10 years by the Charlotte Sun Readers Choice Awards.
We accept most major insurance plans including Medicare.
Call Us Today – in Punta Gorda – (941) 637-0202.
- Specialty Contact Lenses
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
- Multifocal/Bifocal Contact Lenses Fittings
- Wave Contact Lenses – Custom designed to form to your eyes.
- Ortho-K – FDA approved Alternative to Eye Surgery – The science of changing the curvature or shape of the cornea making it possible for one to see without daytime eyewear.
- Highest Quality Eyeglasses, Sunglasses and Eyewear